Monday, March 14, 2016

BAPTISMS! and Soakin in the Love!

Kia Ora Whanau! 
This week has been MEAN AS! I LOVE MY COMPANIONS SO MUCH!! It's sad to see Sister Pagofie go but we're all working really hard until she goes next week :) she's the best! 

This week we had another MEAN lesson with Aroha and Khan the ones i was talking about last week, with the spiritual explosion. We set them for BAPTISM!! YAYYYYY!! it was an amazing experience because we fasted and prayed about when to set them and we had a couple dates for each of them and the answer came to us that we would know what day to set them for when the time came to invite them. so we had an amazing lesson set them for a week in april! Aroha on a Tuesday, it's the date that came haha, and Khan that Saturday! it'll be a great week. These two people have blessed my life so much, it's unreal how much love someone can feel fo a person they have only known for 2 weeks and i feel like only another missionary can really understand. but i love them with all my heart. when we set them for baptism i felt the Holy Ghost whisper to me that these two have been prepared for SO long just for me and my two companions. and i know that is true. These experiences that we having with them are beyond anything i've had my whole mission and it's because they are truly prepared by the Lord. I LOVE THIS SO MUCH! 

Also remember Frank? Well he came to church along with Aroha and Khan. and Frank loved it! he was all smiles the whole time. we figured out how old he is and he is a whoppin 86!! But he is so flippen funny and we al realized that we are the best of friends this week. he is going to sing us the scottish national anthem before Sister Pagofie leaves, he claims he doesn't know it but that's a bowl of lies hahahaha. i've got a photo of him so i'll send it after the email. 

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! I LOVE MY MISSION SO MUCH AND I LOVE NEW ZEALAND HEAPSSSSSSS!! 
Thanks for all the prayers and support, i can feel it. really i can. and i love all of you for it. 
Have an amazing week! 
may the force be with you
Kia Kaha
Sister Judd

ps I GOT THE SURPRISE PACKAGE EVERYONE LOVED THE LOLLIES AND I LOVE THE CAMERA THANKS JESS AND WHANAU! LOVE LOVE LOVE YOU! 

No comments:

Post a Comment