Tuesday, March 29, 2016

A Splendid Week!

Kia Ora Whanau! Sorry don't have much time spent too much of it sending photos!

but not much to say about this week! It was really good! Khan and Aroha came to church again and they love the prep for their baptism! 

Sister Pagofie went home on thursday so Sister Namariel and i are just adjusting to being just the two of us but it's good. i love my little Vanuatu, she has a powerful testimony and works SO HARD! it's the best. 

I just want all of you to know how much i love my mission. how much i love serving the Lord and doing His will. i don't know if yous can tell but i have changed SO much here in New Zealand and this country will always be a sacred place for me. I am grateful for all the times i have been prepared for my mission. For mum and dad for supporting me and trusting me and loving me throughout my life. my testimony is what it is because you two have a strong testimony and instilled it in me, in all of us kids. I'm so grateful and love yous so much. 

Continue to prepare yourselves to serve the Lord in any way possible. 

there's this new easter video that the church ahs put out and we have watched it SOOO much these past couple weeks and it has helped me ponder how Jesus Christ has given me new life. as you watch it i invite all of you to think about how Jesus Christ has given you new life and what you can do to show your love and thanks to Him. 


I LOVE YOU!
Kia Kaha
May the force be with you
Sister Judd

No comments:

Post a Comment