Tuesday, February 16, 2016

WHAT A WEEK

Kia Ora Whanau! This week has been a lot better than last week :)

We have a baptism this week and we are SO STOKED! Can't wait to tell you all about it.
I am so grateful for the blessing of being pulled and stretched to become the person that Heavenly Father wants me to be. Sometimes I think or say something and then I think "who are you sister judd?" hahaha and i'm so excited to be this person. to be the person Heavenly Father has made me, on my mission and off as well. this week has made me reflect on something jess said when she was still on the mish and I think was about at the same place left that I do and she said that she has to remind herself to just keep swimming and because of that I've had dory stuck in my head allllll week. and i'm grateful for the reminder that if we just keep swimming, kicking, stroking, we will make it. if we stop, we sink. we lose the race. we don't make it to the end. and I want to make it. and I want to be stronger at the end of it.

PEOPLE I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY! AND I LOVE YOU!
May the force be with you
Just keep swimming :)
Kia Kaha
sister Judd

No comments:

Post a Comment