Sunday, January 10, 2016

BIGGEST WEEK EVER!!

Okay so this week was the coolest and most miraculous week of my mission. So much happened so I'm just going to pull a Kylee and just list everything.
1. We found 12 new investigators this week! TWELVE! Everyone that we talked to were just SO prepared and ready to learn about the Gospel. it was just so fun to be a part of all of those miracles!
2. Our investigator Tammy is set for baptism! She is so ready. I don't know if I shared this before but she helped her sister get baptized and then she didn't think it was her time and now she is even more prepared! YAY!!!!
3. We have a Part Member family, Derusha and Villi, and we have been meeting with them for ages now. Villi is not a member and has met with missionaries for years. He is Tongan and really converted to the Bible, his main concern is the Book of Mormon. So we had a really good discussion with him and the spirit was really strong, and now he's set for baptism! I don't know how it happened but it did and we are SO excited :)
4. We had an amazing experience with Jessica's mission hahaha we went to go see two less active members who haven't been to church in AGES and they never let the missionaries in. she is from the Philippines and turns out she was born and raised in the mission jess went to! and the husband served there! so they were about to kick us out until I told them that my sister served there and nek minute we were sitting in their house and they were telling me heaps about the Philippines and giving me stuff to give to Jessica. it was a huge miracle. Jessica serving there has even helped people in New Zealand! It's so cool the way the Lord works!
5. We also had 2 nice visits with a Less Active slash Part Member family who we had just met and we really bonded with them. We invited them to church because the parents haven't been because of different reasons that have kept them from church for YEARS and on sunday sister flake leans over to me and whispers "don't look now but he's here" and it was on of the happiest moments I have had.
6. we had a less active and her non member partner come to church as well. we saw them walking in  during the opening song and we were freaking out with joy.
7. Leah, our recent convert, spoke in Sacrament Meeting. She is on FIRE and so ready to help us and work with us. we love her.
8. Tammy and her three kids were at church as well!
As you can see it's been an amazing week. those are just SOME of the miracles that I have time to write down but I am just so overwhelmed with this week. When I was sitting in Sacrament Meeting surrounded by all the people whom we had invited I had this impression "Heavenly Father is showing you all the work you have put into this area and loving these people. He is proud of you. You are working hard." I know that I am supposed to be here for a reason. Here in Tauranga, here in New Zealand, here at this time. This work is so amazing. I am obsessed with it.

I love you!
I Hope all is going well!
May the Force be with you!
Kia Kaha!
Sister Judd

No comments:

Post a Comment