Monday, November 9, 2015

Investigator Friends and Christmas

Kia ora Whanau!!

This week has been so cool! In the missionary efforts and the weather! It's going into summer and we're by the water so the weather is really nice. 

We have had HEAPS of miracles this past week and so i will just say a few :) 
This past week we had a lesson with one of our new investigators. She is so cool and super sweet. Like her and i bonded RIGHT away and i literally want to be her friend. We taught her the Restoration and she thought it was so cool and really loved the Spirit that was there that she could feel it. We invited her to be baptized and it is DEFINITELY something that she wants. it was so so cool to meet her and seriously feel like she was prepared specifically for me. i have never felt it like that except when i met her. She is solid as and i love her, and it overwhelms me to then think about the love Heavenly Father has for her. 

This past week we also had Zone Meeting, our zone leaders gave us inspired commitments to pray and ask Heavenly Father to let us see our investigators and the people we meet with His eyes and to see the potential that HE sees in them. It has been so amazing to meet people on the street and feel just a tiny bit the love that Heavenly Father has for them and it makes my role as a missionary and helps me understand my purpose even more because it's up to me to help them feel that love for themselves. Guys, this gospel is SOOOOOO amazing and Heavenly Father loves all of you SO MUCH! I know He does and i know that He wants you to succeed so that one day yous can embrace and He can welcome us home with open arms. I can't wait for that day. I know that this church is true, I wouldn't be here if i didn't know that and i know that WHATEVER we may be going through Jesus Christ knows EXACTLY what we're feeling. whether it be stress, sadness, loneliness, homesickness anything. and as we turn to Him he can make it easier. that's something i didn't understand for a while, was that sometimes, most of the time, He doesn't take away what we're going through. He just makes it easier to bear. Remember that and things will be easier. I promise. 

I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH! 
Stay cool. 
May the Force be with you.
Kia Kaha
Sister Judd

No comments:

Post a Comment